Sian is a freelancer in Scotland specialising in marketing and promotion, online technologies, research and project development.
- July 2013 – present Development Manager at Strathpeffer Pavilion, working with the Pavilion team to develop their marketing, income and sponsorship, audiences and events programme.
- June 2013 – present Emergents as marketing support and advisor
- January 2013 – present Highlands and Islands Enterprise Digital IT Engagement Programme as Specialist Advisor and Trainer
- Crowdfunding Workshop for Chrysalis Arts, North Yorkshire
- Audience Survey Analysis and Report for Aberdeen Art Gallery and Museums, Aberdeen City
Sian previously worked for HI-Arts, the cultural development agency for the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, from 2009-2013. She worked as Audience Development Manager to a range of cultural, creative and heritage organisations and individuals across the Highlands, Islands and North East of Scotland.